Thursday, July 7, 2011

It's Brunch Bitches



I love Brunch!! Rich, decadent food (check), waking after 9 a.m (check), acceptable morning alcoholism(CHECK CHECK CHECK)

I went to The Reserve, http://www.thereservebaltimore.com/, with a few friends, and as I rarely get a Sunday off working in the culinary industry, when I am off, time to go to Brunch. The Reserve is located in Federal Hill in Baltimore. Very cute neighborhood. Check out the site if you want details.
Food: Sexy
Service: Um, Really? No.
Will I return?: Yes, the food was so fucking sexy!

Food
I had the chicken and waffles. In this case Honey Glazed Fried Chicken and a Sweet Potato Waffle (They got fancy on my ass!) I love the chicken. It was Hot, Crispy, and Juicy! Hold on though, they gave me drummettes! Not even the whole wing. The plate would have been just as pretty with whole wings with the tips cut off, for 13 damn dollars! Uh! It was good. The waffle really tasted like sweet potato (not like a bunch of spices), but I would have liked it thicker and crispier.


Service
If you don't mind someone paying you less and less attention the longer you are there, or waiting 20 minutes to pay your bill, you'll be cool. I had things to do(like nap) so I was pissed.

Will I Return?: Yes, Sir! I would kick a friend in the knee for that chicken.

P.S Shellby(other blogger) came too! She had the grits. She'll tell you all about it.
-Shavonya

No comments:

Post a Comment