Tuesday, December 20, 2011

DIY Christmas...cause I'm broke.

So I am broke, but I still love my friends. Christmas isn't about presents, but I felt I should do something. I have been "going hard" on Pinterest (is that what the kids say?), and I came across a few ideas.

I was really inspired by this:


I thought I should give my friends a good time for the holidays, and that means alcohol.
Peppermint Vodka!
You will need:
  • Vodka
  • Peppermints
  • Glass containers
  • Decoration you deem necessary


  • I got 2 1.75L bottles of Vodka @$23 each
  • 2 boxes of Peppermint sticks (the soft kind) @ $0.99 each
  • 1 pint mason jars $5.50
This made 8 gifts for a little over $6 each. Bam! If you want to get festive the price might go up $.25 or so per gift. Or you could just personalize each one with a note using a metallic marker in a festive color. You don't have to. Bitches already getting liquor.


No comments:

Post a Comment